All returns of unopened items are accepted within 30 days for any reason for a 100% Full refund. If the returns cause from the error from our end we can offer a Free Return pre paid label (Returns must be requested and pre-approved over email firstname.lastname@example.org). If the return due to the item faulity or you change your mind, in such a case return cost is payable by the buyer, although you can use our Pre-paid return label for £4.99 and drop the parcel at your nearest post office and we will adjust your refund balance and issue the refund of the balance amount back to your original payment method.
Return & Refund
If we have made an error with your order, or you have received your order in a damaged or faulty condition, you can return it to us within 30 days of the date of the purchase. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least 14 days after purchase.
If you are returning an item because of an error on your part for instance you order the wrong product, or you simply do not like the product, we will be happy to authorise to return the item at your cost of returning the item back to us, you can use our pre-paid RM label for as low as £4.99 and we can charge you the standard return postage against your refund. Under no circumstances can we refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. You will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
- When you order arrives damaged or is faulty upon delivery, we will exchange the product at our expense if the item is still in stock. If not a full refund will be issued
- Damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery as we are not able to claim for damage from a courier if it goes passed this time
- We may require digital pictures of the contents and packaging
- Please note that we do not supply parts however, in some instances where a part is faulty we may ask you to send just that one part for us to exchange.
- Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt subject to our standard terms and conditions
- The goods must be returned back to us in a new condition, unused and complete with all accessories, instructions, and packing. Any original P+P fee is not refunded.
- All returns will be inspected and processed for refund.
- International buyers can still return items but must be aware that P+P costs back to us are higher than we may have charged and are payable by the buyer
- We must authorise returns prior to sending back to us
- We will accept all faulty and return products reported within 30 days from delivery. Please note that we are unable to refund any shipping charges vice versa for the product due to high delivery costs
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if we have made an error with your order, or you have received your order in a damaged or faulty condition, you can return it to us within 60 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Please note: We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. How to return
How to Return
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Login to your account at www.smartkart.co.uk
- Select the 'Returns' option relating to the order you wish to send back, in the order history section of your account page on our website. Give your reasons for the return in the box provided, and enter any other details as required.
- Request a return
- Once the return request is approved, we can authorise the return and you can ship the item back to us.
We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your refund ( Generally within 24 hours of returned item received) . For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.