Come and join our team! At smartkart.co.uk , you'll find a diverse bunch of talented folk who come from a wide range of backgrounds and possess an extensive array of experience. What brings us all together is a culture that thrives on hard work, innovation, mutual respect, and a sense of commitment. smartkart.co.uk is truly a great place to work.
Location: London UK
Qualification: As above in the description
Apply : Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Apply Method: ONLINE
We are a small but growing business which specializes in all type of health and other home and kitchen products. Due to the fast growing nature of our business we are recruiting for an Online Marketplace Specialist, who will be responsible for both new & existing listings on our website and other market places.
This exciting opportunity will mean you will be responsible for managing new product uploads and optimizing product listings, whilst maximizing profitability and revenues on online sales
- Build and maintain contents on our website
- Copy writing for web content, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Proofreading and editing site contents
- Create promotional banners and coordinate/organised translation into other site languages with on-site translation team members
- Edit images by using Adobe Photoshop
- Design and create visual communications, such as adverts, presentations, newsletters, and reports when required
- Liaise with the internal team to ensure our product pages/merchandising are accurate and up-to-date
- Help the Online team with administration of web pages & products
- Handling our Social Accounts viz., Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Handling Google Ad Words, Google webmaster accounts
- Provide cover for colleagues as required
- Assisting with affiliate marketing planning and commission validations
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by management
- Computer literate
- Experience in copy writing, preferably in a retail environment
- Able to manage time efficiently and delivery a variety of projects to a tight deadline as necessary
- Team player with the ability to develop good working relationships
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Big Commerce platform would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of people at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A working understanding of marketing principles
- Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Photoshop Skills
- Big commerce Website admin
- Mail chimp knowledge
- UX/UI Skills
- Any additional language is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a degree studying individual or a recent graduate, looking to join an innovative and successful music eCommerce business and take ownership.We’re looking for someone with a technical focus who is also motivated to contribute to the growth of the company through strategic choices, research and development, new plugins, tools and widgets to implement etc.
Working Hours: Part time and full time hours available at the National Minimum Wage per hour
All applicants will be required to send their CV's alongside a Covering Letter detailing why they think that they will be suitable for the position also include a photo on your CV of you can Due to High volume of applicants, only the successful candidates will be contacted. Chosen applicants will be invited for an interview. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Smartwholesale.co.uk We are a multi-Channel Online Retailer selling all different kinds of Items, we are based in Slough UK, A new positioned has opened up for a full time assistant to pick and pack order, this includes preparing orders, printing orders, checking inventory and then packing for dispatch, Person should be able to drive VAN with Full UK Licence.
As Warehouse & Logistics Operative your responsibilities include:
- Various inbound logistics duties
- Control of supplier delivery
- Processing purchase order receipts
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment inside the warehouse
- Carrying out stock transfer.
- Carrying out stock takes.
- Receiving deliveries/checking off purchase orders
- Experience of working in a Logistics department.
- Good oral communications skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Additional Language Hindi/Punjabi/Gujarati would be an advantage
- Ability to work alone as well as with others.
- Organised and pro-active.
- Full driving licence essential
The successful candidate will be working on their own, must be highly organized and cleanly person, also the candidate will be required to life boxes to a maximum of 15 Kg. The candidate should have good numeracy skills.
The working hours will be from 10:00 - 6.00
( some overtime may be required to complete over-run task)
The Rate of Pay will be equivalent to current market rate
Training will be provided on the job, however a day trial or assessment may be required for the successful candidate.