Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
- 400.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
- Individual travel size packet
- Pre-moistened non-abrasive lens cloth safely and quickly cleans any lens
- High-tech ammonia-free formula cleans effectively without leaving streaks or residue
- Contains isopropyl alcohol
- Convenient cleaning of: Prescription eyeglasses, Scopes and binoculars, Anti-reflective Zeiss ET Coatings, Sun and sport lenses, Safety and sport goggles, Camera lenses
Modern spectacle lens coatings, such as DuraVision Platinum from ZEISS, provide great benefits thanks to their optimized hardness properties. However, caring for and cleaning the lenses correctly is very important for everyone who wears spectacles. This is because no optical equipment is exposed to the same mechanical strains and environmental influences as spectacle lenses.
Why is caring for spectacle lenses so important?
- High quality spectacle lenses are an investment. A financial investment not only in better vision but also in a better attitude to life and your own safety.
- Incorrect spectacle cleaning can cause microscopic scratches - which are initially invisible - on the spectacle lenses. Gradually, the spectacle lens wears down, the potential of the even the best lenses is diminished and vision is ultimately impaired.
- Scratches cannot be removed from modern plastic or mineral spectacle lenses. The lenses have to be replaced.
Perfect care & cleaning for all spectacle lenses
- Rinse spectacle lenses at home under running, lukewarm water. With a high performance Clean Coat coating, the water droplets can easily be shaken off or they can be wiped dry with a lens microfibre cloth.
- For more stubborn soiling, appropriate spectacle cleaning sprays can make thorough cleaning easier when used in conjunction with a lens microfibre cloth.
- When out and about, cleaning with a lens microfibre cloth is fine, but the best solution is to use pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes from ZEISS, which are proven not to attack the lens.
- Approximately every six months, you should take your spectacles to your optician for cleaning in an ultrasound bath. This also gently cleans the spectacle frames.
Avoid damaging your spectacles!
- Do not clean spectacle lenses with clothing, towels or paper.
- Do not use commercial glass or household cleaners for cleaning spectacles.
- Do not put spectacles down on the lenses, always on the frames. Always store spectacles in a spectacle case wrapped in a microfiber cloth to avoid damage by shaking the case.
- Do not expose spectacles to high temperatures of more than 80 °C (e. g. in a sauna or on the car dashboard in sunlight).
- To avoid damage to the spectacle frames and thus to the centering, do not put glasses on casually with one hand.
Overview of ZEISS spectacle cleaning products
ZEISS Lens Cleaning Wipes
The pre-moistened, micro-fine tissue from ZEISS ensures effective and fast spectacle cleaning when you are out and about. Extensive testing by independent institutions (COLTS) show that it has better cleaning performance than ten alternative products - with no scratching or strain to the lens. The wipes have an exceptionally fine structure to ensure exceptionally gentle cleaning of all spectacle lenses, even with high quality coatings. It is pre-moistened with a unique combination of two active agents which are also used for medical equipment cleaning. These harmless agents are free from aggressive cleaning substances and artificial fragrances. And the best thing is that the ZEISS lens cleaning wipes can also be used for cleaning all types of sensitive optical surfaces (e. g. LCD displays, smartphones, tablet PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.) easily and with no streaks.
The ultimate convenience in cleaning for eyeglasses lenses and high quality optics and electronics-Safely and quickly clean eyeglasses and sunglasses plus other optics and electronics-200 individually wrapped wipes 6X5 in. (15.2X12.7 cm)-Safe for use on lenses with anti-reflective coating. Easily remove smudges and dirt-High-tech ammonia-free formula cleans effectively without leaving streak or residue.
Zeiss lens wipes are the professional solution for cleaning all lenses and other optical surfaces thoroughly yet gently. These pre-moistened, micro-fine tissue lens wipes are individually wrapped to maintain moisture and ensure maximum performance.
Free from aggressive cleaning substances & artificial fragrances
Suitable for use on all lenses (including eye wear with No Glare coating), electronics (including LCD displays), smartphones, tablet PC's, laptops, and camera lenses.
Directions for Use: Gently brush away any surface dust with a folded wipe. Unfold wipe and gently clean the surface with circular movements until the surface is clean and dry.
200 individually wrapped, pre-moistened wipes Wipe dimensions: 15 x 13 cm / 6" x 5"
Moments after placing an order, it is picked, packed and dispatched by our team in Slough-Heathrow UK, on the very same working day if ordered by 1 pm. Tracking details are emailed upon dispatch.
due to recent demand, dispatch time would be around 2 days.
* Due to very high volume of orders in Covid-19 situation, our dispatch time would take roughly 2 working days
£3.99 Standard 3-5 Working days delivery within the UK Mainland.
* Due to the Current Covid-19 situation, and the extremely high volume of orders, our standard delivery time may vary between 4 to 6 working days. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience.
Next Day Delivery
Due to the recent high volume of orders and the current situation of Covid-19 taking care of our warehouse staff, we have temporarily stopped this service.
If an item isn’t the perfect match, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of delivery* in the original condition and packaging.
Please note that you are responsible for the costs of returning items. If you choose for us to arrange for them to be collected and/or shipped, the return shipping charge can vary between £4.99 and £14.99 for small parcel courier services and from £20.00 and £50.00 for large parcel courier services. This cost will be deducted directly from your refund.
All eligible items purchased between 1 November and 25 December can be returned until 31 January of the following year.
If we have made an error with your order, or you have received your order in a damaged or faulty condition, you can return it to us within 30 days of the date of the purchase. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least 14 days after purchase.
If you are returning an item because of an error on your part, for instance, you order the wrong product, or you simply do not like the product, we will be happy to authorize to return the item at your cost of returning the item back to us, you can use our pre-paid return label for between £4.99 and £14.99 and we will refund the balance. Under no circumstances can we refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. You will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
Replacing Damaged Items or Missing Parts
If your order arrives damaged or defective, we can offer a replacement unit or parts at no cost. Simply report a damaged item via My Orders.
If you prefer to return the item, we will refund the item’s price and delivery cost to your original payment method within 5 business days of pickup. You may have to upload a picture of the damaged item. We recommend that you inspect your item upon delivery and report any issues within 30 days of receiving the item.
If your package appears severely damaged upon delivery, please write down “Package Damaged” when signing the delivery slip. Afterward, you can request a replacement at no extra cost on the My Orders page.
Postcodes with special Shipping charges:
Following are the list of the postcodes were due to the high shipping charges, we will have to pass the additional shipping charges against the order, we will confirm the additional postage to pay once we process the order. You then can pay the charges and we will release the order via DPD Courier. ( Shipping charges starts from £24.99 to £53.99 depending on the weight and location).
- Aberdeen AB31 - AB35 Two Day
- Aberdeen AB41 - AB54 Two Day
- Northern Highlands AB36 - AB38 Two Day
- Northern Highlands AB55 - AB56 Two Day
- Argyll FK17 - FK21 Two Day
- Northern Highlands HS1 - HS9 2-4 Days
- Northern Highlands IV1 - IV63 Two Day
- Arran KA27 Two Day
- Argyll KA28 Two Day
- Northern Highlands KW0 - KW14 Two Day
- Orkney Shetland KW15 - KW17 2-4 Days
- Argyll PA20 - PA78 Two Day
- Dundee PH15 - PH18 Two Day
- Northern Highlands PH19 - PH29 Two Day
- Northern Highlands PH32 - PH33 Two Day
- Northern Highlands PH45 - PH48 Two Day
- Argyll PH30 - PH31 Two Day
- Argyll PH34 - PH44 Two Day
- Argyll PH49 - PH50 Two Day
- Orkney Shetland ZE1 - ZE3 2-4 Days
Royal Mail/DPD Europe International Priority 9-11 Working days.