Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
- 400.00 Grams
Zeiss Lens Wipes 200 Wipes
- Individual travel size packet
- Pre-moistened non-abrasive lens cloth safely and quickly cleans any lens
- High-tech ammonia-free formula cleans effectively without leaving streaks or residue
- Contains isopropyl alcohol
- Convenient cleaning of: Prescription eyeglasses, Scopes and binoculars, Anti-reflective Zeiss ET Coatings, Sun and sport lenses, Safety and sport goggles, Camera lenses
Modern spectacle lens coatings, such as DuraVision Platinum from ZEISS, provide great benefits thanks to their optimized hardness properties. However, caring for and cleaning the lenses correctly is very important for everyone who wears spectacles. This is because no optical equipment is exposed to the same mechanical strains and environmental influences as spectacle lenses.
Why is caring for spectacle lenses so important?
- High quality spectacle lenses are an investment. A financial investment not only in better vision but also in a better attitude to life and your own safety.
- Incorrect spectacle cleaning can cause microscopic scratches - which are initially invisible - on the spectacle lenses. Gradually, the spectacle lens wears down, the potential of the even the best lenses is diminished and vision is ultimately impaired.
- Scratches cannot be removed from modern plastic or mineral spectacle lenses. The lenses have to be replaced.
Perfect care & cleaning for all spectacle lenses
- Rinse spectacle lenses at home under running, lukewarm water. With a high performance Clean Coat coating, the water droplets can easily be shaken off or they can be wiped dry with a lens microfibre cloth.
- For more stubborn soiling, appropriate spectacle cleaning sprays can make thorough cleaning easier when used in conjunction with a lens microfibre cloth.
- When out and about, cleaning with a lens microfibre cloth is fine, but the best solution is to use pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes from ZEISS, which are proven not to attack the lens.
- Approximately every six months, you should take your spectacles to your optician for cleaning in an ultrasound bath. This also gently cleans the spectacle frames.
Avoid damaging your spectacles!
- Do not clean spectacle lenses with clothing, towels or paper.
- Do not use commercial glass or household cleaners for cleaning spectacles.
- Do not put spectacles down on the lenses, always on the frames. Always store spectacles in a spectacle case wrapped in a microfiber cloth to avoid damage by shaking the case.
- Do not expose spectacles to high temperatures of more than 80 °C (e. g. in a sauna or on the car dashboard in sunlight).
- To avoid damage to the spectacle frames and thus to the centering, do not put glasses on casually with one hand.
Overview of ZEISS spectacle cleaning products
ZEISS Lens Cleaning Wipes
The pre-moistened, micro-fine tissue from ZEISS ensures effective and fast spectacle cleaning when you are out and about. Extensive testing by independent institutions (COLTS) show that it has better cleaning performance than ten alternative products - with no scratching or strain to the lens. The wipes have an exceptionally fine structure to ensure exceptionally gentle cleaning of all spectacle lenses, even with high quality coatings. It is pre-moistened with a unique combination of two active agents which are also used for medical equipment cleaning. These harmless agents are free from aggressive cleaning substances and artificial fragrances. And the best thing is that the ZEISS lens cleaning wipes can also be used for cleaning all types of sensitive optical surfaces (e. g. LCD displays, smartphones, tablet PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.) easily and with no streaks.
The ultimate convenience in cleaning for eyeglasses lenses and high quality optics and electronics-Safely and quickly clean eyeglasses and sunglasses plus other optics and electronics-200 individually wrapped wipes 6X5 in. (15.2X12.7 cm)-Safe for use on lenses with anti-reflective coating. Easily remove smudges and dirt-High-tech ammonia-free formula cleans effectively without leaving streak or residue.
Zeiss lens wipes are the professional solution for cleaning all lenses and other optical surfaces thoroughly yet gently. These pre-moistened, micro-fine tissue lens wipes are individually wrapped to maintain moisture and ensure maximum performance.
Free from aggressive cleaning substances & artificial fragrances
Suitable for use on all lenses (including eye wear with No Glare coating), electronics (including LCD displays), smartphones, tablet PC's, laptops, and camera lenses.
Directions for Use: Gently brush away any surface dust with a folded wipe. Unfold wipe and gently clean the surface with circular movements until the surface is clean and dry.
200 individually wrapped, pre-moistened wipes Wipe dimensions: 15 x 13 cm / 6" x 5"
All Electronic Products come with free one year Manufacturer's warranty,for more information please read.Product warranty
Moments after placing an order, it is picked, packed and dispatched by our team in Slough-Heathrow UK, on the very same working day if ordered by 1pm. Tracking details are emailed upon dispatch and then delivery made quickly and efficiently within a day or two to anywhere in the UK mainland.
FREE UK Delivery
FREE Delivery - Royal Mail 4-5 Days tracked on all Orders
RM 48Hours Delivery - £3.99 Royal Mail 48 Hours tracked delivery within UK Mainland
Next Day Delivery - £7.99 DPD Local Next day delivery with one hour time slot within UK Mainland (Order cut off time 10am. Monday to Friday)
Royal Mail/DPD Europe International Priority 7-9 Working days
Returns of any Items within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns. But in the event, we like to make it easy. All returns of unopened items are accepted within 30 days for any reason for a 100% Full refund. Returns must be requested and pre-approved over email firstname.lastname@example.org Free return service only available for those product, which weights less than 3 kg via Royal Mail, for the product weight more than 3 kg, please contact us.
Return and Refund
If we have made an error with your order, or you have received your order in a damaged or faulty condition, you can return it to us within 30 days of the date of the purchase. Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least 14 days after purchase.
If you are returning an item because of an error on your part for instance you order the wrong product, or you simply do not like the product, we will be happy to authorise to return the item at your cost of returning the item back to us, you can use our free return services and we can charge you the standard return postage against your refund. Under no circumstances can we refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. You will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.